 Publishing / 2843
  Castle in brick kicks magazines

Was there any good castle stories or comic strips in any of these magazines? Any other lego magazines for that matter too. I have never had one. I have only been able to find cover scans thusfar. (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle in brick kicks magazines

(...) Brick Kicks of Fall 1993 was a castle issue. Not much in the way of stories, just an essay at kid-level about what knights did and what life was like in the Middle Ages, and some model and sculpture photos. I posted a page from it here: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.publish)