 Publishing / 2789
  FTX Guide

I am trying to view and print the "printer friendly version of the FTX guide, however, every time try and view the page, get a sniggleport (or somthing like that error). Has anyone else experienced this error? Has any one else been able to print the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: FTX Guide

(...) My bad. I did something stupid a week ago that broke it. Thanks for reporting the problem. Try again now. My apologies for the broken functionality. (...) I guess we could create one, if people thought it might be useful. --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: FTX Guide

Todd, Thanks for the quick fix. I just checked and it works great. I have to tell you that I think the whole FTX thing is a great idea. The code is easy to follow and the examples you provide are excellent. I am considering requiring my college (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)