 Publishing / 2790
Re: FTX Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Steven Combs writes:
I am trying to view and print the "printer friendly version of the FTX
guide, however, every time  try and view the page,  get a sniggleport (or
somthing like that error). Has anyone else experienced this error?  Has any
one else been able to print the guide?

My bad.  I did something stupid a week ago that broke it.  Thanks for
reporting the problem.  Try again now.  My apologies for the broken
functionality.

And lastly, why isn't there a discussion area just for FTX?

I guess we could create one, if people thought it might be useful.

--Todd