 Publishing / 2786
  Snarfing directories from Brickshelf?

Kevin, If I wanted to get a full directory of images from Brickshelf, what's the best way to do this? (Hopefully not image-by-image... My ISP allows me to download tarballs of directories if I have permission to read those directories via FTP. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Snarfing directories from Brickshelf?

(...) I solved this "problem" by writing a smallish perl program that gets the HTML pages from brickshelf (for a given folder or member), parses them and proceeds to mirror the images to my Archive. (...) Brickshelf already provides this for the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)