 Publishing / 276
  What point is a web site not plagerized

At what point is a web page not plagiarized? If color schemes, and layout remain the same as another page, but all content and graphics are changed is this plagiarism? does it make a difference if the page is completely unrelated...? What are (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: What point is a web site not plagerized

(...) Hard to say. But I thought it was an accepted practice to check the source to learn and improve ones html. Though I do recall an actual case a while back where one site lifted the html coding from another site and was forced to modify it and (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: What point is a web site not plagerized

(...) I doubt it's possible to draw any conclusive lines -- sounds like a big gray area -- but if you like someone's layout, color schemes, design, etc., why not write them and ask them about it? Maybe send them a screenshot of what you've got in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: What point is a web site not plagerized

(...) Yeah, occasionally you have to straight to intimidation. Steve (who's being very good in AucZILLA, no messages fired at anyone) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)