 Publishing / 2701
  Where can I get web space

Hello, My name is Olivier, and this is my first post. I hope this is the correct news group for my question: I have been scanning pictures of my own Lego creations and now I am looking for a free web host where I can publish them. I know of some (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Where can I get web space

(...) Welcome, Oliver!!! (...) (URL) is totally awesome. From the homepage, click the "Create a New Account" link and you're on your way! --Todd (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)