 Publishing / 2702
Re: Where can I get web space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Olivier Gerouville writes:
Hello,

My name is Olivier, and this is my first post.

Welcome, Oliver!!!

I hope this is the correct news group for my question:
I have been scanning pictures of my own Lego creations and now I am looking
for a free web host where I can publish them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/ is totally awesome.  From the homepage, click the
"Create a New Account" link and you're on your way!

--Todd