 Publishing / 2685
    Lego's Policy on Doman Names —Nick Crocco
   Hello. I am thinking about getting a domain name for my website and I was wondering if I could actually use the word "Lego" in the title, such as www.swatlego.com Please let me know if I cannot do this, or if it is perfectly fine if I put (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Lego's Policy on Doman Names —Todd Lehman
     (...) (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Lego's Policy on Doman Names —Sean Harrington
     (...) ...org, I can guarantee that you shouldn't even waste your money. Build your own presence, and buy a domain that will be more flexible to you later on. And if you need someone to host, it, feel free to drop me a line. Our rates are $100 per (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Lego's Policy on Doman Names —Kevin Loch
   (...) As others have pointed out, that would be a Bad Plan(tm). The word "brick" has become a very popular alternative. It works interchangably with the forbidden trademark in many cases. KL (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)