 Publishing / 2688
Re: Lego's Policy on Doman Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Nick Crocco writes:
Hello. I am thinking about getting a domain name for my website and I was
wondering if I could actually use the word "Lego" in the title, such as
www.swatlego.com  Please let me know if I cannot do this, or if it is
perfectly fine if I put acknowledgement that I am not affiliated with
Lego.com. Thank you.

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego

Negative. Absolutely not. As the former owner of legotechnic.com, ...net, and
...org, I can guarantee that you shouldn't even waste your money.

Build your own presence, and buy a domain that will be more flexible to you
later on.

And if you need someone to host, it, feel free to drop me a line. Our rates are
$100 per year for 100Mb and up to 100Mb per transfer per month +5 dedicated
email accounts, unlimited aliases, FrontPage 2000 Extensions, Telnet access,
and other goodies.

- Sean