 Publishing / 2682
Re: Ed Boxer's website has new URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:15:44 GMT

So is it safe to change all the geocity links on the Everything Lego Links
Page?  Perhaps I can beat the emails indicating the page has more broken
links :-)  This was a universal change ya?

LINC

In lugnet.publish, Ed Jones writes:
Geocities changed their naming conventions.  Any links to my website will need
to be reset.  Simply delete the tilda, "~", before edboxer
("www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html" to
"www.geocities.com/edboxer/lego.html").