 Publishing / 2677
2676  |  2678
Subject:
Ed Boxer's website has new URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:26:54 GMT

Geocities changed their naming conventions.  Any links to my website will need
to be reset.  Simply delete the tilda, "~", before edboxer
("www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html" to
"www.geocities.com/edboxer/lego.html").