 Publishing / 2671
  Re: Music on web page

(...) [snip] (...) It's actually not that easy. Now when I click the link that ought to start the midi file, the browser says "the page cannot be found. I don't know why. --Ryan (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Music on web page

(...) What is the URL for the web page? If you don't want it public just send it to me in email. I also need to know where the .MID files are located. The location of those files is the most important part. Ed (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html)