 Publishing / 2672
Re: Music on web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:24:57 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Ryan Farrington writes:
It's actually not that easy.  Now when I click the link that ought to start
the midi file, the browser says "the page cannot be found.  I don't know
why.

What is the URL for the web page?  If you don't want it public just send it to
me in email.  I also need to know where the .MID files are located.  The
location of those files is the most important part.

Ed