 Publishing / 2644
    Re: Digital Camera: Which one? —Erik Olson
   (...) Hi! Jeff did a great job. There have been some exciting reviews reviewed on www.macintouch.com lately. Last August an Olympus 490 review came up very Mac- friendly, (URL) one is in your price range. I gather that site has a lot of other (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera: Which one? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks alot guys! I realize now that there is another thread going on right now on this subject. Your time & info is most appreciated! Jonathan (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)