 Publishing / 2626
  Help on D-Link DSC-350 USB Digital Camera

Hi all, I was looking at different digital cameras and I came across this D-Link DSC-350 USB Digital Camera, which retails for between $110 & $130. I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased or used one of these. It has 8MB of memory so it can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Help on D-Link DSC-350 USB Digital Camera

(...) Ryan, The best thing I can suggest is checking the Active Buyers Guide (at, I think, activebuyersguide.com) It's got reviews and such, plus a questionnaire that will help determine the "best" digital camera for you to get. For taking photos of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)