 Publishing / 2618
Re: Copyrights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:19:43 GMT

Ryan Farrington wrote:

I'm working on building my website, and I have a question about copyrights.
I know many people have a copyright notice on their web pages, and I was
wondering if anyone actually registers their copyrights.  Is it enough to
merely have the notice?

Hi Ryan,

   I meant to reply before, but forgot until I saw Don's response to
   you.

   Basically, if you're not planning on making money from the Web pages,
   don't bother registering.  Most copyright litigation boils down to
   total lost income...

Chris