 Publishing / 2463
    Re: New Poll —Todd Lehman
   (...) OTOH, what I tried out was probably not something that most people would figure to give a try, so it may not end up being a real issue. If you ask people not to vote more than once (like explicitly state that, and make that a condition of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: New Poll —Kevin Loch
   (...) I did something like that. It checks for frequent occurrances of IP and UA, and separately checks frequent occurances of IP regardless of UA. It also logs each successful vote so abuse patterns can be manually detected and the parameters (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)