 Publishing / 2442
Re: Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:43:11 GMT

Frank,

Your website layout is very nice.  Very enjoyable: both your MOC's and the
navigation.  Very convienent.  Well done.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.publish, Frank Buiting writes:
Hi,

I finally finished building a train station. As usual LMKWYT!
Pics on Brickshelf here:

I have also put to comments and pictures about this station on my new
website, so have a sneak preview of my new site layout here:
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego2/trains/station.html
Note: the site is still under construction (not all links work - for the
full lexicon visit my old site) but I'm curious what you think of the new
'look'.

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/