 Publishing / 2440
Re: Pictures of my MLCad MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:21:42 GMT

Well,

why don´t you raytrace the models? Use POV-Ray or try Lightwave for it. For
use Lightwave, you need a converter to convert from *.DAT to *.LWO. You can
find it at www.joern-thiemann.de/tools; some Demo-Pics too.

Greetings...

...Joern Thiemann

Privat: www.joern-thiemann.de
E-Mail: e-mail@joern-thiemann.de
@Work: http://graphics.tu-bs.de/people/thj
Institute for ComputerGraphics | TU Braunschweig | Germany