 Publishing / 2334
Re: Go BrickShelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Kevin Loch wrote:
Of course it is true that
over 11,000 files have been uploaded :)  They take up 979 Megabytes.

Almost 1 gig.  My jaw hit the desk on this one...

That's about 1/6 the size of the scans database,
and growing!

...and bruised itself again on this one.  That's quite a lot of images!  :-,

Kevin, many thanks for the generous contribution!  How do you pay for it
all?

I find ways....   The brickshelf donations are helping offset the costs
of upgrading hardware (i.e. disk space).   I have several "special"
arrangements for bandwidth that are in flux right now.

KL