 Publishing / 2273
    Re: Forced refresh of html pages instead of getting them from browser cache —Kevin Loch
   (...) EXPIRES (...) Just a clarification, my example was for direct writing of HTTP headers, as you must do in a CGI. I suppose those tags would work as META HTTP-EQUIV tags in a web page, but I'm not sure if all proxy caches look at http-equivs, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Forced refresh of html pages instead of getting them from browser cache —Kevin Loch
   (...) BTW, the reason I *had* to figure out how to do this is because after uploading a file, the server spits out a javascript redirect (this.replace ...) to the folder url the uploaded to. If that page was cached, the user would see the cached (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)