 Publishing / 2149
  Re: photography question

(...) FYI - lugnet.publish (...) What did you build? (...) Just take some pictures now and post it right away. Worry about great pictures later. :-) Battlestar Galactica is my favourite show of all time!!! Jude FUT lugnet.publishing (great now (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space)

  Re: photography question

(...) Yea! First take some sort of pic and let us see!!!!! Please!!!!! Accually I just use our plain old cannon elf and then scan the pictures with my hp scanjet scanner. Not the most expensive equipment or the best but it still works! And with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: photography question

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:FxC15I.5Jq@lugnet.com... (...) Most people use a digital camera. Especially for publishing pictures on the web, such a camera is a great investment! Amazon.com has a buying guide for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)