 Publishing / 2134
Re: HTML question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:05:08 GMT

This is probably the wrong place to ask,

Well, lugnet.publish would be better... I'm following-up your message there...
(sorry, all I know about HTML is that I have to use it for CW.)

-Shiri

In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
but does anyone know how to make it so
when you click on a >section< of a picture on a webpage it goes to a different
page, without cutting the picture in a bunch of pieces. I want to make a place
where you can explore the aquazone from a aqunaut-eye view.I might also do
castle.