 Publishing / 2101
    Re: Web hosting —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I can highly recommend Pair networks ( (URL) ) which is where I have (URL) and (URL) and it is where LUGNET is hosted. Its quite possible it is more than you want to spend though. To get SSI and CGI scripts enabled you need at least a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Web hosting —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I recommend IO.COM, especially if you already have a dial-up connection. Fairly cheap for the low-volume sites, and you get CGI and SSI and PHP and MySQL and all that jazz, and their tech support is awesome. I have a telnet account, which (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)