 Publishing / 207
  Re: Soliciting comments (and help) with online form

(...) 3,7,17 are all prime numbers - maybe that helps. lessee: 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19.... Not any particular order in the way they're picked from that row, I think. Do you run on P60 w/bug, by any chance? Or it could just be binary/decimal conversion (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Soliciting comments (and help) with online form

(...) Thanks for the comments. Todd seems to have solved the problem, although I'm honest enough to admit that the whole thing is beyond me. Oddly enough, when I went back and looked at the old broke version it did bad math on some even numbers as (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Soliciting comments (and help) with online form

(...) It depends on the software. Packages like Mathematica will always get .35 x 3 right (unless they're told to use standard floating-point arithmetic). (...) Most popular lanuages in use today (JavaScript included) use 32- or 64-bit (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)