 Publishing / 2026
  Sort of off topic but...

Does anyone know how to set Netscape or IE as the default browser? I got one of those Neoplanet customizeable browsers that when I installed it it became the default browser. I don't want to delete it or un-install it. -Kyle (URL) paid to surf the (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Sort of off topic but...

(...) it (...) button, the internet options. Click the porgram tab and click the Reset Web Settings button. That'll make it the default browser again. Hope that helped! ~Nick (URL) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.publish)