 Publishing / 2027
Re: Sort of off topic but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 01:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kyle Keppler writes:

Does anyone know how to set Netscape or IE as the default browser?
I got one of those Neoplanet customizeable browsers that when I installed it • it
became the default browser. I don't want to delete it or un-install it.

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

If you want to use IE for your default, just open it up, click the tools
button, the internet options. Click the porgram tab and click the Reset Web
Settings button. That'll make it the default browser again. Hope that helped!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego