 Publishing / 2009
2008  |  2010
Subject:
Upcoming Web Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:13:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

I am working on a new web site that will feature a LEGO Buy-Sell-Trade
section, a LEGO Clubs-fans web page links section and custom models and idea
books for sale. The idea books are what I need advice on? I plan on drawing
step by step instructions of the LEGO models I build and putting them in the
book. I would sell the books for a fair price and a part of proceeds would go
to the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club, another part would go to my LEGO
addiction and rest would go in to printing-mailing. Do you think the LEGO
Company would have any problems with picture and drawing in a book for sale? I
will NOT use their name or logo in these books, I will state “Build these
models with your favorite Brands of building blocks”. And I think the books
will make people buy more LEGO Sets and parts. It would be free advertisement
for the LEGO Company in a round about way.

Thanks for the advice,
Robin Werner GFLTC