 Publishing / 2000
    Re: Digital Camera —Mark Sandlin
   Oh sure, because NOBODY in .space or .castle takes pictures of their MOCs, so I'm sure they would be totally uninterested in digital cameras. Actually posting here was -quite- helpful. I got an answer and have located a camera on eBay that will suit (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hey, I wasn't trying to police or anything of the sort. I was just trying to be helpful, sorry you don't view it that way. I guess I shouldn't try to help and direct people to places where they might find help - excuse me. -Shiri (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Oh, it was just a sarcastic response. Re-read your post. I felt my toes were just a -little- bit stepped-on when you called my posts "annoying." Next time you suggest someone move to a different topic, just leave the part where you call them (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera —Matthew Miller
   (...) I don't think she called you annoying -- she said it can get annoying when something is excessively cross-posted. In fact, posting things to the right group is a basic point of netiquette. [Followup to .off-topic.debate, as the previous post (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.debate)