 Publishing / 2000
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:06:27 GMT

Oh sure, because NOBODY in .space or .castle takes pictures of their
MOCs, so I'm sure they would be totally uninterested in digital cameras.

Actually posting here was -quite- helpful. I got an answer and have
located a camera on eBay that will suit me well, and inexpensively, too.

<Monty Python> NOOOOBODY expects the "slightly off-topic" police!
</Monty Python>

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Mark,

You'll probabloy have more luck posting this to lugnet.publish, which is • where
I set follow-ups to. Cross-posting to many groups can get slightly • annoying
when the posts are off-topic to the group - nothing personal! People • who
read .publish are more likly to be interested in digicams than people • who only
read .castle, etc.

HTH,
-Shiri