 Publishing / 1986
    Re: Scan Quality —Jeff Stembel
   (...) What about freeware/shareware applications (I can easily get Paint Shop Pro)? I can't ask my boss for Photoshop to do my own personal stuff. ;) (...) Funny you should mention that... The computer is a dedicated scanning computer for a 42" (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Scan Quality —Matthew Wilkins
   The moire is most likely to disappear at 300dpi. If this is on a dedicated scanning computer, I'd be very surprised if it had no provisions for reducing moire. Since disk space isn't a concern, 300dpi will probably do you pretty well. Oh, another (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.publish)