 Publishing / 1963
  Re: Strange color issue w/ web cam

(...) When you look at the actual model 'face-to-face', those powder blue guns are the same dark grey color as the engine pieces they are attached to. I don't understand how the camera chooses to change some dark grey parts to light blue and leave (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Strange color issue w/ web cam

(...) I got a cheap web-cam a month or so ago - the only advice that I have is get proper lighting, the amount of difference lighting makes is amazing. I think strong daylight would probably be too much (I don't know - there isn't too much of that (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.publish)