 Publishing / 1930
1929  |  1931
Subject:
Question about Java with application to web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:40:24 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to have an effect like this on a web page: A series of images
are loaded into the client browser in the background in a
"transparent" fashsion, and displayed when the user clicks on certain
links.

Can such a thing be achieved with a Java applet, or do I need
JavaScript?

Also, could someone please recommend a tutorial for using Java
applets?  I really prefer something which is printable (PDF or
similar), as I prefer reading paper documentation.

Thanks!

Fredrik