 Publishing / 19
    Where to post .DAT files —Todd Lehman
   (...) Consider yourself 100% exonerated (hmm, that sounds like a bad word, even though it's a good word) since this discussion morphed beautifully into a productive "how to publish" thread, with your .DAT file serving as "the" example. :) I think (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Where to post .DAT files —Patrick Gili
     This is acceptable. However, as Sarah pointed out, only those with an appropriate "viewer" would know what these files really contain. Perhaps it would be good to have a link from LUGNET somewhere to sites supporting viewers, maybe even a FAQ that (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Where to post .DAT files —Terry Keller
   (...) Now I've been made an example of. Will my humiliation never end? :-) Now kids, I hope I've set a good example. Don't let this happen to you. (...) Sounds good to me. A supgroup of .cad probably would not be needed, unless a very large quantity (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)