 Publishing / 1831
1830  |  1832
Subject:
LEGO Maniac's Coolest Home Video Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:46:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I read about this contest in the March-April Mania Magazine. Are any of
you grown-ups planning to enter? or to help a kid send in an entry? I know
many AFOLs have made great stop-motion movies already. Seems like a good
opportunity for them to "be seen."

Must be over 5 yrs old, but looks like there isn't an age limit on this
one.. at least not a written one. No limit on number of entries...
Deadline is mid-May. Prize is 5-day trip for 4 to LEGOLAND, CA.

http://www.lego.com/kidvention/

-Suz

--
"Apple chief executive Steve Jobs says OS X's main design goal was for
users to want to lick the screen"   C|net

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: message/rfc822