 Publishing / 1723
    Re: Load time on my website —Brad Hamilton
   That looks awsome! I can't wait to see it done. I'm jealous of all your blue dome parts. I only have a few (used here: (URL) revisit your site when I have some money. Hopefully, you'll have some new, exciting stock! Troy Cefaratti (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Load time on my website —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I can tell) then I do (4)! But I seem to have more of the straight panels! Although it took me $500 and 10 Neptune Discovery Lab sets to get that many! The domes are some of the few things that I have actually purchased from other online (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)