 Publishing / 1718
    Re: Load time on my website —Mike Stanley
   (...) It is a lot better now than it was before, but still a little slow. Acceptable, though. And really cool design, imo. If you had the kind of ordering interface I am hoping to develop for my own site it would be perfect. (...) I just looked at (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Load time on my website —Troy Cefaratti
   Mike, 1. The pages that contian actual photos of items that aren't available in LDRAW still load full size images, so that is probably why some of them still take a while to load. I'm hoping to have this fixed soon, but am concentrating on getting (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)