 Publishing / 1687
  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

(...) Why? He is trying to show the _horror_ of it. I have not been to Auschwitz, but I _will_ go the next time I am in Europe. These sets were ment to be stark reminders of what we can and have done to each other. I have friends who won't speak to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

Man, you certainly have a strong oppinion. I was whimping out with a concervative approach on this topic. I didn't want to offend anyone. I'm surprised you didn't get a whole slew of replies (like the on-going mormon debate on the off-topic group)! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)