 Publishing / 1581
    Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com —David C. Pyatt
   Good... It's not just me... you must have got your domain about the same day I got mine... same story, same scene, just different camera angle. :) Couldn't even get my password to work correctly earlier today, and when I requested a re-mail of acct (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com —Larry Pieniazek
   What really bothers me about it is that I am prepared to pay money to not have ads once I get things set up, but not if they can't support me... They sent me mail that they were going to close my problem if I didn't go to their site and say it was (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)