 Publishing / 1271
1270  |  1272
Subject:
Table problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:59:21 GMT

I am having problems getting my page to display the way I want it to in
Internet Explorer.  I have my page set up in a table format and I use a
Fibblesnork background along the left hand side "menu" of the table...the
right-hand side has a brickenplate graphic with a black background.  Everything
displays ok in Netscape 4.x, but I just noticed that IE 5.x also inserts the
fibblesnork background on the right-hand side of the table.  Here's my page
address:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/index.html

Any ideas how I can fix this?

--