 Publishing / 1056
    Re: Different fonts in webpages —Jason M. Normand
   I know it sucks, but the truth is that about 90% of people looking at typical web sites use a Microsoft OS. My site has a 91% windows rate, with Mac and Unix covering about 3.5% each. Although Macs and Unix and Linux may be better systems thier rare (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Different fonts in webpages —Matthew Miller
   (...) Partly a chicken-and-egg thing though too -- if you write off everyone but Microsoft, of course MS dominates. (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)