 Publishing / 1055
    Re: Different fonts in webpages —Linc Smith
   .> "Standard" in the sense of standard on Microsoft operating systems, of (...) change (...) viewers (...) This is my concern really. I have a windows system and the fonts that come with using that system. It is the other OS's that I am wondering (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Different fonts in webpages —Matthew Miller
   (...) The various font sizes are not even promised to be rendered at different sizes, according to the official spec. HTML really is not meant to be a page layout language, despite a lot of changes which make it more so. (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)