 Publishing / 1041
  linking

I have a quick question about putting links on my site. Do I need to gain permission from the sites that I want to link to. Ex: the official lego site (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: linking

(...) Certainly not. (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: linking

(...) It depends on what you're linking to. If you're linking to a site or sub-site's top-level homepage, for example (4 URLs) no, you usually don't ever need permission to do that. However, if you're linking to something like this from inside a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)