 Publishing / 1016
  Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents

(...) You're making sweeping statements. It may not work with your font set. It works for me on 4.04 and on 4.5 using the default font set I get when I install. The thread you pointed me to has examples where 8482 does not work. So there is no (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents

(...) FWIW neither code works on Netscape 3.0 on AIX with the font I use for normal text (153 gives a blank 8482 gives a "?"). Sounds like Todd is just going to have to register the Lugnet trademark :-) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)