 Promotional / 921
  Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits??

(...) I'm a bright 38 1/2 year old who also would like the instructions. GOOD NEWS: I bought two complete sets on eBay (MISB) and the seller promised me he had the instructions. You can BET I'm going to hold him to his promise, so when they arrive, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits??

Is this what you're looking for instructions for? (URL) so, I can put pictures up showing the assembly steps. John (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits??

(...) at my last response on this thread, and follow the links I posted. Paul (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits??

(...) Yep, sorry about that. I had just read your post without reading the original; the 8 sets (as opposed to 6) would have made it obvious. Without that context, I guess I tend to default to the most recent promo. John (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.promo)