 Promotional / 914
  Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus (Re: The Answer (Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny))

(...) I received my Nesquik Bunny from Nestlé Germany today with the following note from Nestlé Verbraucher-Service: Mit Freundlicher Empfehlung (with friendly recommendation) <-Babelfish Very nice, thanks Nestlé! -Rob. (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus (Re: The Answer (Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny))

(...) Must've gotten that Binary Material Transfer Protocol (BMTP) up and running to send it via e-mail like that! You'd think they'd find military uses for such a technology first, instead of a candy maker using it to send LEGO electronically, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)