 Promotional / 822
Re: New Quaker Oats Studios/Pirates Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Erik L. Knopp writes:
I received one of the sets I ordered from this promotion today. It is a
polybag set, #1411, with 29 pieces (bag count.) The set I received does not
completely match the picture shown on the Treasure Hunt Oatmeal boxes. The
differences I've noted are:

Standard Studios camera person (like the one used in set #1357)
No clapboard
No grey 2 x 2 plate
(Instead of the above two items there is a pole and 1 x 1 plate with top
clip that combine, along with a grey round 1 x 1 brick to form a mike boom.)

Has anyone else received their set(s)?
Have any of them matched the picture on the oatmel box?

Erik

I've received three so far.  All of mine are as you describe.  They don't match
the picture on the box, but they do match the picture on the polybag, so they
are probably all going to be this way.

I've put a picture of the polybag at
http://home.earthlink.net/~jherre/lego/1411.html

I noticed that the back of the oatmeal box states that a clapboard is included
in the set.  Oh, well...