 Promotional / 788
  Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan

(...) Why do Japan always get all the cool stuff?!!!! I wish they where LEGO-Coke trucks though! Lee:) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Coca Cola Promo report

(...) Hi. I sincerly would like to report the whole story from japan. The Coca-cola/Lego collaboration in Japan is thought to be very epock-making. As Lego never did such a widely spreaded promotion, or having collaboration with such a common (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Coca Cola Promo report

(...) Sorry. "Now I got most of the studio items with smallest risk of doubling." I mean. (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)