 Promotional / 76
Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:23:20 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
At lunch today I picked up set #2.  It is some sort of a combination
helicopter and boat.  Here is a quick breakdown of the pieces:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Following up on my own post ... there is also a coupon for a $3 rebate ($5
CDN) on the purchase of any LEGO purchase of $9 ($15 CDN).  This is not a
store coupon but a mail in rebate.  I wonder if they will send out a LEGO
check?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com