 Promotional / 735
    Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale. —Scott Runkle
   This posting belongs in the marketplace, buy-sell-trade newsgroup. -- Scott (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale. —Todd Kubo
   Sorry to upset your sensitivities Scott. It must have bothered you for some time to post after my initial post in April. My fault. :( I posted this here, since I consider Kabaya sets as Promotional Sets. If not, I welcome anyone's comment as to what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale. —Shiri Dori
     Hi Todd, I don't think there was any real harm done. Scott is right in a way, market posts are generally more appropriate in .market.buy-sell-trade, and are not extremely "welcome" in theme groups. OTOH, there is no written rule against them; it is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Some Kabaya Sets up for trade/sale. —Scott Runkle
   It's no sensitivity to me personally.... it's simply the way the Lugnet terms of use are structured. Any offers to trade or sell belong in the marketplace newsgroup. I was just dropping a quick note about it.... I only occasionally read through the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo)